Saturday 6 December 2014

Audio Visual Task 1c

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzG96oISTcc


One of the hardest tasks I have come across so far has to be this one, I have spent considerable time procrastinating as a result of being unsure how to undergo the brief of creating my own YouTube channel clip titled 'Starting Out On BAPP'. During this process I recorded my feelings in my reflective journal in order to look back at how I solved issues of uncertainty. To achieve this task I gained inspiration from my peers audio visual presentations and considered how I wanted to approach mine. I was dubious about sitting in front of a camera and talking as I am rather self conscious and I had already written an online profile for my blog and did not want to repeat myself in verbal form. One of the other students had made a slide show of her pictures, including text and a song, I was inspired by the creative approach and it showed a really personal take on the required task. I decided to do this myself and I have to say I thoroughly enjoyed digging out old snaps and reliving those early memories, I often doubt myself and what I do, I think that like my blog profile, this exercise has not only allowed me to explore further areas of online communication, but enabled me to see how far I have come and feel proud of what I have achieved. I did not find this easy, I have never made a slide show or video before and had to follow online tutorials and through much trial and error achieved the final result.

No comments:

Post a Comment